greenbenchramblings

Our Rill Garden was beginning to look a little jaded, mostly due to the edging paving sinking and coming loose. In places the level of the edging was uneven and sloping randomly. We decided it needed a revamp. The first job was to take the old edging paving up and clean off the old concrete. It took no time to get up the edging but it took a long time to chip off all the old concrete and chip off each bit until the back of the slabs were clean enough to re-lay.

2013 09 11_3379

“Matilda”, our sculptured figure admires our handiwork. She looks satisfied with how we have cleaned up the slabs.

. 2013 09 11_3380

We had to get the plants up so we lifted them pots and all into some of our plastic garden trugs. They need dividing so this proved to be a good opportunity.

2013 09 11_3381

After a few days we had…

View original post 67 more words